By hosting your wedding at the Italo-Canadian Club of Kingston you agree to:
- Not damage the hall with any decorations. All decorations should be free standing or attached to the walls using only sticky tack. All decorations must be taken down and removed from the hall within 24 – 72 hours arranged with the banquet director.
- Pay for any major damages or missing items occurred by your guests during you rental period.
- Be Responsible for your guests to know that no drinking is allowed outside of the licensed areas.
- Confirm the number of attendees and allergies/ dietary restrictions 2 weeks before the wedding. This number is what will be charged for unless more guests arrive. All last minute allergies and attendees may incur a last minute fee.
- Your hall rental includes the day or night before to decorate. Entry for decorating must be discussed and approved with the banquet director.
- Inform outside vendors to confirm a time to set-up with the banquet director.
- To save your date a non-refundable deposit of $750.00 must be made. Half of your estimated quoted cost must be paid 2 weeks before your wedding and remaining final invoiced amount must be paid no more than 2 weeks after the wedding. Late payments are subject to a 5% late fee for every month after the wedding.